TOUR MADNESS


At least i should know myself that I AM ALIVE:








The tour was biggen on january 10th  2020 from my home in sobhanapuram village, and finally ended there itself on 16th january 2020. 

The purpose of the tour is as i said in the subtitile " at least i should know my self that i am alive".
The name given to this tour as TOUR MADNESS. because i idea to go for a longdrive was came to my mind on 8th january. and I started suddenly on 10th ..... which is second saturday. i have two continuous holidays saturday and sunday. only one working day which is monday, later i have pongal holidays.so i decided to go for long drive. But why it is madnees drive bacause.... its does not have a proper plan, readyness.... like where to go, how to go to that place or destination, tour map, and budget estimation for drive, how many days, where to stay for these days etc..... that is why its tour madness.

onething i blindly decided in my mind is " I should go a drive by bike alone for few days".   




Comments

Popular Posts