About Myself....

This is Naveen Kumar Yenni, born on 18th may 1992 to Kesava Rao (father) and Prabhavthi(mother)  in a remote village called Sobhanapuram, Srikakulam district, Andhra Pradesh.

I brought up in the shadoof my maternal grandfather and grand mother. and they took care of my all needs and desires. I completed my elementary schooling in Sobhanpuram itself. later i went to UP school for the study of the upper primary in Somarajapuram, which is 3 km away from my native place. i successfully completed my seventh class public examinations in 2004.

Then I joined the BC welfare hostel in Seethampeta to continue my high schooling. attended SSC public exams in 2007 and got the second rank in my school with 496 marks out of 600. I did my NCC A certificate training in my high school also.  and I m the first person in my hostel. after that, I got a seat in APTWRJr COLLEGE, seethampeta in BiPC stream. which is a govt residential college. I completed my intermediate education in 2009 with the first rank.  i got 808 marks out of 1000. I selected for EAMCET coaching which was given by the residential college of excellence institution for few candidates. 

After that, I got good rank in APRDC set 2009 examination and joined in SILVER JUBILEE GOVT DEGREE COLLEGE for my under graduation. I took the BBTC branch in UG. successfully passed out in 2012 with distinction marks. actively participated in NSS, NCC and other cultural programmes in my college level. also, lead a flood rehabilitation camp after KURNOOL floods in 2009 with 27 members team. 

later in 2012 to 2014 I did my post graduation in distance mode of education from SREE POTTI SREERAMULU TELUGU UNIVERSITY, HYDERABAD. at the same time, I worked as a trainee sub-editor in one of the leading TELUGU news daily, EENADU. after that, I qualified UGC NET (JRF) in June 2014, and joined as a full-time research scholar at Andhra University in March 2015. and now I am doing my Ph.D. in Telugu department on the topic called MANEPPALI KAVITVAM, NAVALALU PARISEELANA. Sree Dr. Manepalli Satyanarayana one of the leading revolutionary poets in the later period of the 20th century in Telugu, especially in north coastal Andhra.

In 2018 i also completed my Post Graduation in political science stream, with 74 percentage at Andhra University. I do also qualify UGC NET  2018 JULY, and APSET 2018 in political science.

My hobbies are visiting new places frequently, reading Telugu novels, watching detective movies, photography and playing cricket etc.

most interesting things are politics. means political debates in legislatures and policies as well. always has curiosity on socio-economic political reforms and sustainable development models.

thank you,


                                                                                                                   yours faithfully,
                                                                                                                 Naveen Kumar Yenni

Comments

Popular Posts